Right to Receive Documents
Notice of rights of members in connection with certain documents
Smart Auto Australia Limited (ACN 644 257 465) (SAL) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members (Shareholders) to:
1. elect to receive or not receive certain documents; and
2. make requests to be set certain documents in electronic or physical form.
Your right to elect to receive documents electronically or physically
Shareholders are entitled to receive, the following documents:
1. a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on SAL’s website together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations;
2. documents relating to a meeting of Shareholders, such as notices of meeting or proxy or voting forms; and
3. SAL’s Annual Report (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report of the relevant financial year).
(collectively, the Documents)
Your right to make an election
Each Shareholder is entitled to:
1. be sent some or all of the Documents in either physical form or electronic form;
2. elect not to be sent the Annual Report of SAL (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations); and
3. make ad-hoc requests to receive a particular Document in physical or electronic form,
by notifying SAL of the election.
SAL is committed to minimising paper usage and encourage all Shareholders to make the switch to paperless communications and provide us with your email address.
Making an election or request documents
Shareholders can make an election or request by contacting SAL’s registry, Advance Share Registry Limited:
1. via Investor Login: https://www.advancedshare.com.au/investor-login and follow the prompts; or
2. phone: 1300 113 258 (Australia) or +61 8 9389 8033 (International)
Please have your Shareholder Reference Number or Holder Identification Number ready to make an election or change an existing election.